At CRAFUR LIVING we strive to offer you convenient, efficient and hassle-free choices for collection or delivery of your furniture.
Things to be considered
Before placing your order you should confirm that all:
- items you intend to purchase will fit in the area you have selected for it; and
- doors, stairwells and other entrance ways (including lifts) are wide enough to allow for access
Much of our furniture comes flat-packed, allowing it to be easily taken home in your car, ute or trailer. However, many items, such as lounges or sofas can be bulky and difficult to move. Many more items are stored and distributed through our centralised warehouse.
Many of our products (particularly flat packed items) require some assembly. If you need assistance in assembling your furniture contact us for more details, costs, or to find out more about assembly services.
Did you know you can shop online in the comfort of your own home, and pick your product up from our warehouse for free?
Simply choose your item(s) via online purchase, then sit back and let us prepare your order for you. From time to time, for various reasons, it may not be possible to collect your item immediately.
Please note, you must supply your own appropriate transport for any pick-up purchase. CRAFUR LIVING is unable to supplying any strapping, rope, or protective coverings for transporting.
If you have purchased larger items, items that are shipped directly from our warehouse, or if you are simply unable to visit our warehouse for collection, we are happy to arrange delivery to your nominated address on a day that is convenient for you. Delivery charges apply.
When choosing Home Delivery, please note:
- Your delivery will need to be signed for by somebody at the nominated delivery address.
- If you have paid for your purchases by credit card over the phone, the credit card holder will need to be available at the time of delivery so that the credit card details can be verified.
- If nobody is available to accept the delivery at the nominated address and time, we will be unable to complete the delivery. In those circumstances, we will contact you to arrange re-delivery and additional charges may apply.
- Please ensure that the access is appropriate for the furniture being delivered. This includes ensuring your doorways are wide enough to fit the product in, the item can fit upstairs or in a lift (if required) and that there is nothing blocking the path of the delivery in hallways, stairwells or driveways.
- If delivery is to an upstairs area, please advise us at time of organising delivery.
Delivery costs depend on the item to be shipped. Rates start at $50 (including GST) for local delivery, and increase depending on distance from our warehouse. For remote and regional locations, we will be able to give you more information. You can contact us prior to purchasing using the contact details on our website.
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery options are subject to availability, your geographical location and the products ordered being in stock. Please contact us to discuss what delivery options are available to you.